1Pattern:3Ways - Deep Sea V Neck with Create 3.5

Another pattern done three ways - today it is the Deep Sea V-Neck by Meriel at Create 3.5.  She used the Deep Sea V-Neck from Patterns for Pirates to create a top, dress and vest for her three children.  I love the modifications she made!


From Meriel's post; "I used the Deep Sea V Neck by Patterns for Pirates, and made a top, dress, and a (woven!) vest from this super versatile knit pattern. I was able to make it work for all three of my kids - my comfort loving 4 year old girl, my twirly and bouncy 2 year old girl, and my handsome baby boy! I love that such a quick, simple pattern can be used in so many ways - definitely a wardrobe staple."  Be sure to read her post for the full details and more pictures.

Also, you can still enter to win one of three pattern packages:


And join our link party (get the info and link HERE)

Don't miss the other posts in our 1Pattern:3Ways Tour!

1Pattern:3Ways Tour Schedule & Links
July 10      Creative Counselor & Sew-Not-Perfect
July 14      Sew Starly
July 17      From-a-box
July 21      create 3.5
July 24      Rebel & Malice
July 28      Sew-Not-Perfect
July 31      Lulu & Celeste
Aug 04      Bee Quilted Beauties

Post a Comment

What do you think? I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...