Sew Your (Pattern) Stash 2015


I'm hosting a sewing challenge for 2015!  The goal is to sew during 2015 the patterns you already own but haven't yet sewn at the end of 2014.  It's that simple.  You make your own rules about whether that means you can/cannot buy more patterns, or whether or not you are only going to use fabric from your stash.  The goal of the challenge and Facebook group is to encourage one another, share ideas, and sew along together as we sew through some of the great patterns in our stash.   You are invited to choose a stash pattern to sew that fits within the broad monthly theme, but if you'd rather sew outside the theme, that's fine.  Then, share photos of your finished projects in each month's album in the Facebook group and I'll also host a monthly link up here on the blog for those who are sewing along.

My personal goal is to sew at least one pattern from my stash each month.  I think (hope) some months I'll accomplish more stash sewing, but that leaves room for other projects and for the pattern testing I hope to continue.

So how about you?  Are you going to join us and Sew Your (Pattern) Stash in 2015?

Join the Facebook Group: Sew Your (Pattern) Stash 2015

Grab the button for your blog:

Sew Your (Pattern) Stash 2015


View the Monthly Link-Ups:

11 comments

  1. I love this idea! I am joining you, enough patterns to choose from ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miranda, so glad you joined us! Can't wait to see what you sew this year!

      Delete
  2. Love this! I have enough patterns for a few years' sewing :D Yes, def joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary - I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves this idea! :D Glad you are joining in the fun.

      Delete
  3. Sounds great. I'd like to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray, I joined up. Super excited.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to see that others are doing this! One of my goals this year is to sew at least one thing out of my books and sew all my patterns. Love how you set this up with goals and ideas for each month.
    Cheers,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! I have an abundance of patterns I buy, print off, tape up then dont get back to!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. definately have to do this so that l will attack my stash of patterns. too many not made yet and too much stash not used. Great idea l will be hanging around.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...